Thursday 6 October 2011

Snowflakes

Good afternoon everyone. I really don't seem to bale to get my act together at the moment.  Chris my son has just started a new secondary school and we are still trying to get a routine together. Work is manic and none of our software seems to work so I am slowly pulling my hair out.

Any way enough moaning here is my card for today:

Snowflakes



I am try out some of that beautiful German glass glitter on my Prima flowers at the moment and to be honest I'm a little afraid of it. I am not sure you can see it that well in these photo's but it looks pretty in real life.
The gorgeous snow flakes are cut using a set of Sizzix dies that I bought last year.


The pretty stamp is one of my new babies that I bought from Lilli of the Valley at Alley Pally recently.
I have made the fur on her coat and hood look fluffy by using flower soft in white.

Recipe.

Take 1 6x6onch craftwork cards blank cover is pretty Christmas paper
Lilli of the Valley stamp - Lilli of the Valley
Spellbinders Nestie oval dies - Alexandra Palace
Spellbinders lace edge - The Glitter Pot
Crafwork card sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Sizzix snowflake dies - The Glitter Pot
Prima flowers - Stash
German clear glass glitter - The Hobby House
Metal corner - Wild Orchid Crafts
A touch of stickles and Copic's to taste!

Challenges
Jayne
x

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, looks like you've had a wonderful summer - I envy you your exotic holiday! We were stuck here in not so sunny Blighty! Have been having a wander thro your blog - your cards are all so pretty. Your LiM cards are very elegant and love your colouring,on your other cards it really makes the images come alive. Have seen the German glass glitter advertised but not got any yet! Looking forward to coming back and seeing more of your creations. Sarah

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute Christmas card, love the LO & the colours are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rene said...

Oh pretty pretty! Love the soft blue touches!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just upload a project and leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Jayne!! Lovely glass glitter touches all around and the snowflakes, and corners are so pretty! Thanks for sharing; I saw this on MIM!
smiles,Deena

Sheena said...

Gorgeous winter card! Love all your detail. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Annette said...

Oooh love your LOTV image, so cute, and great colours.
Annette
xx
Papertake Challenge GDT

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at LOTV this week hugs pops x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jayne,
This looks gorgeous. I love this image & your colouring is fabulous. The paper is lovely & all the details are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Dena said...

Your card is so very pretty! You did a great job with the "snow" theme!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...