Wednesday 14 August 2013

Christmas in August

hola ¿cómo estás? justo detrás del caribe soleado .................

View from my room

Sorry I thought I was still on holiday! I have just had a lovely 2 weeks with the family in the sunny Dominican Republic. It is such a beautiful Island that I am definitely going to put it on my list for another visit.

Any way onto the important part........................
We have a new challenge at Diva's by Design for you today. The theme is Christmas in August. The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a Surprise package.


For my card I decided to use the last of the My Minds Eye Christmas papers matted onto a circular card
Cut with my Cricut. The image is a Gorjuss girl coloured with Copic's.

Dies used:
Christmas trees - Dohicky die
Flowers - Memory box
Snow flake boarder - memory box
ovals - Nesties

Just a sprinkling of glitter to give the festive feel!

 side view
other side

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

Hey Jayne - I am so glad you had a good vacation. Your Christmas card is delightful and I do love that image!
Sandy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, love the shape, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...