Saturday 28 May 2011

Hanglar Dots


Just a quick post today. I am supposed to be helping hang the wallpaper in my spare room but have disappeared on to make tea or so I told my husband.

I am going to enter this car into the Lovely Hanglar only challenge dots

  I have a hard time producing cards for boys but like this image so much I decided to ink him up. The papers used for this card are My Minds Eye.

All of the colouring has been done with copic's
E99,E97,E95,E71,E70,E53,E51,E50,E35,E33,E31,E21,E11,E00,E000


Hope you like it.

Jayne
x

6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the colours, gorgeous work, big hugs love pops x x x

sara said...

fantastic boys card love that sweet image and you have coloured him beautifully thanks for joining us at lovely hAnglar only this week
hugs sara x (GDT)

Tab said...

Fabulous card, Jayne.....love the image and you have coloured him to perfection!
HUgs Tab xxx

Mary J said...

Oh wow Jayne, this is just brilliant! Great layout and your colouring is amazing!

Hope you are having a super duper weekend!

Debbie said...

This is a brilliant boys card. I love your image and your colouring is fantastic.
Debbie x

Sue said...

what a gorgeous boys card, love the sweet image and fab colours:)

JJ
xx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...