Tuesday 3 May 2011

Lili of the Valley

I made this card using my new Lili of the valley stamp. I bought a whole stack of these little lovelies at Alexandra Palace last month.

 The papers used on this card are from My Minds Eye (Totally Girl). As always the image has been coloured using Copic's.
 I had a lot of fun with the grungeboard heart that I used. I painted the heart with scattered straw crackle paint, let it dry for a bit and then heated it untill the edges started to burn and the paint bubble. Once it cooled I scraped the bubbles with a scalple to remove the top layer and achieve a worn look.


I would like to enter this card into the Lili of the Valley challenge:  love is in the air


Jayne
x

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really pretty i do love that image, Thanks for joining us with our Love theme at Lili of the Valley this week hugs pops x

Jayne A said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment. I am still very new to this blogging business and haven't quite got the hang of it yet.

Jayne
x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...