Wednesday 18 May 2011

Pretty Hanglar

Good morning everyone. I hope you are all well.

Just a quick post this morning I'm afraid. I am a bit under the weather today. I keep having an allergic reaction to something and coming up with a rash from my face down. Hope I'm not becoming allergic to crafting that would never do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanglar sitting girl from the attitude collection.

Challenges
I'm going to enter this into the Divas by Design Challenge One for the Girls
and the Crafters Companion challenge


I have used My Minds Eye papers yet again (sorry I cant help my self)
The embellishments on this card are grunge board painted with milled lavender crackle paint and then glittered with stickles. Yum!

I've used a punched lace as well as a cotton lace on this card, and just to go right over the top purple daisy lace across the middle.  You can never have too much lace.
I broke out the nesties and used the out of the frame technique and a triple layer of Bazzil.


Card Recipe.
Papers - My Minds Eye
Lace - Hero Arts
Lace Punch - Martha Stewart
Daisy lace - Ally Pally London
Grunge Board pieces - Tim Holtz
Large pearls - Glitter Pot
Coloured Card stock - Bazzil
Coloured using Copic's

Hope you like it, Let me know by leaving a comment
Jayne
x

5 comments:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Great take on for the girls at Diva's by Design. Thanks for joining us and come back next time!
*HUGS*
Tammy Louise

Berry said...

Super sweet hanglar love this one! Thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekeh xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun love your hanglar & your colouring is fab hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Great Hanglar stamp & your layout is lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Divas

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...