Monday 2 May 2011

Pretty in pink Hanglar card

It's been really hectic today but I thought I should take 5 minutes to post this card.

The lovely little lady used on this card is from a Hanglar set of 4 images called I think "Limited Edition".
She was the first Hanglar that I ever bought and has started me down the road to yet another addiction. I really can't get enough of these stamps.  I need to stop rambling now and get back to the matter in hand.

I used a Prima stack of papers on this card called Sparking Spring and coloured my image using Copic's.

I just love these flowers. They are from Prima too. Just a light dusting of glitter and they were good to go.The leave were cut from white cardstock using a Sizzix die and then distressed. The stick pin I made using Swarovski crystals in pink and a glass pearl. 

The heart is a grunge board piece that I first painted with picket frence crackle paint and then embossed with pink Moon glow powder. I think it came out quite well and I love the worn look. It goes well with the Hanglar girls country look.


Hope you like it. Leave a commnet and let me know what you think.

Jayne

No comments:

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...