Sunday 28 August 2011

Happy Birthday

Just a real quick post just to get me back into the swing of things.
I started this card before I went on holiday but didn't know how to finish it. Then I saw the Spoon full of Sugar Challenge a few days ago and every thing clicked into place.

The challenge that I am going to enter with this card is A Spoon full of Sugar - Happy Birthday

Well here it is........................


I have used this really cute stamp by Penny Black and coloured her using Copic markers.
The papers are from a K&Co wedding stack which worked really well with the raffia ribbon from Wild Orchid crafts. Everything else came from my stash apart from the sentiment which is  Lili of the Valley stamp.

I really hope you like it and will try much harder to be more prolific in my posting.

Jayne
x


3 comments:

Mary J said...

Hello Jayne! What a really lovely card - it's so tactile - I just want to keep examining it!

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable image Jayne, really sweet. Love your colouring and lovely lace...very pretty card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Beautiful. I love the sweet little image and the lace and ribbon, very pretty. Sue.x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...