Saturday 31 December 2011

Last Post of 2011

It's been a very long time in between post for me, but I have been so busy with Christmas I just havent had time. I had to work right up until christmas Eve this year, and every time I came in from shopping I seemed to have forgotten something and had to go back out again. Still Santa did bring me some much longed for Prisma pencils this year so it was all worth it in the end.  The kids got their I pads and we have had all Christmas with my son secretly filming his sister and threatening to upload to you tube and much playing of the the fruit Ninja app.  We are all of out for a family meal tonight so I would like to wish every one in blog land a very happy New Year and a prosperous new year.

I have a small selection of Christmas cards to show you that I didnt get to post before and hopefully I should be back in a day or so with some with some cards coloured with my Prisma's.


This card has been made using a memory box die and dove craft papers.  The pretty Magnolia is a sweet Christmas stamp and has been coloured using Copic's


Again I have used a memory box die. The papers are MME Christmas and the cute image is Hanglar. 
I am not sure what it is called as it was given to me by my niece. The image has been coloured using Copic's.


I have coloured this Lili  of the Valley image with Copic's to match some Christmas papers that 
I found in my stash and forgotten I had. The snow flakes are a Tim holtz die that has been distress with picket fence crackle paint.


I really enjoyed making this card. It's been such a long time since 
I broke out the Cricut and it was really quick to make. The base card is from craftwork cards and the lace cut out is from the paper lace cartridge. The bird cage is from Joys of the season cartridge.  The border is a memory box die embellished with seasonal glitter.


Thank you for looking and once again Happy New Year


Jayne
x

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous cards love them all. Glad you had a lovely christmas hun & well done you for getting your prisma's you will love 'em hun.

Happy new year hun, may the new year ahead surround you in lots of love, peace & happiness.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

They are all so gorgeous Jayne...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

Ooh and thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck!

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

What beautiful cards - Happy new Year and thanks for joining us at Diva's
Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Each one is a little gem....just beautiful! Hurry back, and Happy New Year!

Sarah-Jane said...

All gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Happy New Year.
Sarah-Jane xx

Berry said...

Hi Jayne I am such a prisma fan and you have done a superb job with them! Thanks for joining us at Divas for our challenge, please can you e mail me at lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com about the DT call, thanks Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, what a wonderful selection of cards - your colouring is just gorgeous. I think the Lili of the Valley is my fav.

Sounds like you had a good Christmas and hope 2012 treats you well.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, fabulous colouring!
Helen x

DesignerDiva said...

HI Jayne just had a look around your fabulous blog and became your latest stalker! lol Looking forward to working together at Diva's and we're on the same team!
Hugs Laurie x

Mary J said...

Oh Jayne, these are all gorgeous! My fave has to be purple one - so clever!

Doreen said...

These are all gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Jayne, wow all these cards are all so different and all so gorgeous:)

Happy new year

sue
xx

Teresa said...

Beautiful cards Jayne, I've never tried prismas but would love to your colouring is great with them. I especially like the tilda card...well it's me lol the tilda-holic!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and A Happy New Year to you. hugs Teresa xx

Kirsty said...

Hi was going to say I love the Magnolia card then I saw the Hanglar and then LOTV so I guess I like them all. Just love your designs and dies !! Hope you have great fun with the prismas so many cool colours to play with !! Happy New Year !! Kitty :D x

Unknown said...

Beautiful selection of cards Jayne, I'm still catching up on everyone's blogs now 4 hours and counting... I do hope you are well and can't wait to see what you make this year!

Jo xxxx

Unknown said...

Thank you, Jayne, for joining my little blog. With that being said, I think i've been under a rock, not to have known your work personally. I have browsed all projects from 2012 and then landed on this one to leave a comment. WOWZERS!!!! Now that I'm a friend/follower, you'll pop up on my google read whenever you post - and I will not miss a thing! wendy xx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...