Monday 5 March 2012

Liebster Award

Wow last night 2 lovely blogger friends simultaneously awarded me the Leibster award. I cant begin to tell you how special this made me feel. The lovely ladies in question are Wendy  Mrs B's spot and Sue at Heart and Soul craft
Thank you so much ladies.



The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word, meaningbeloved, dearest or favourite. It is given to bloggers who have a small following — under 200 followers. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired you.

To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been awarded the Liebster Award.


It's was very hard to select just 5 blogs but here goes


I am quite new to blogging and all of the ladies above have inspired me along the way. Take a look at their lovely creation you will not be disappointed. 

Jayne
x

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations Jayne! Your work is so beautiful so these are so deserved. Love Chanelle xxxx

Sarah-Jane said...

Thank you my award.
Sarah-Jane xx

P.S We have won tickets for the show!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your award,well deserved....
Mandy x

Kirsty said...

Hi How cool is this !!!congratulations you are so talented you deserve it a hundred times !! Thankyou for giving me an award too it really made my day ! Thankyou ;0) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, thanks so much for the great compliment - it is really appreciated.

I truly enjoy popping over and visiting your blog - your cards are always wonderful and your colouring is perfect.

Keep blogging!

Sarah

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...