Sunday 19 May 2013

Joy

Good morning everyone I hope your weekend is going well. I have to say I am feeling a little worse for wear this morning but not for the reason you are all probably thinking. I spent 8 hours at Thorpe park yesterday with my son, his friend and my nephew. I had forgotten how much ground could be covered on one of those visits! Still they all had a great time which is the main thing.

I have a quick post for you this morning which was commissioned for an 80th birthday of a lady Reverend Cannon. I really didnt know where to start so asked for some more details. The brief I had was to think Vicar of Dibley!  As soon as I was told that I knew which image I wanted and went straight to the Mo store for Joy. I had also been thinking about entering the Mo Manning DT call for the last week so I am going to Enter Using this card.

As soon as I saw the image I knew I had the perfect paper stack which was DCWV black current. I think they work perfectly  The image has been coloured using Copic's.  
 I have used quite a few different cuts on this card. The main background scalloped edge has been cut using my Cricut and the fancy edge cartridge. The 80 was also cut using the Cricut. The flag banner is my new favourite banner by La La Land and the scalloped banner across the middle is a Die-namics die. The red ribbon and shoes were just a add a dash of fun and I think it works quite well
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This fab card made me smile. X

McCrafty's Cards said...

fabulous card Jayne, I do like this fun image and the design.
Kevin xx

Sharon said...

Such a fab image Jayne and love the colouring. The dies and banner and gorgeous as are the papers.
Hugs Sharon. x

Debs said...

Fabulous card - wonderful image so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

fabby card. The image is gorgeous
Hugs
Doreen xx

Sandy said...

I thought I commented on this delight but maybe I didn't. This image is so wonderful!!!
sandy

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...