Wednesday 9 October 2013

Retro Marci

Good morning everyone. It's challenge time again at Diva's by Design where the theme is
3 layers or more. So to be in with a chance of winning your creations must have at least 3 layers. The sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles.


 For my card I have used Retro Marci coloured with Copic's. The lush papers are My Minds eye Find your wings and fly. If you count all the layers of paper I think I am up to 7. I matted all of my patterned papers on to kraft card and then a white layer with a Martha Stewart punch around the page. The ovals are cut with nesties and the oh so cute buttons I cut using a Die-Namics die.

The Diva's Design Team have some fab inspiration for you over at the blog so dont forget to swing by and say hello.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne

10 comments:

Doreen said...

gorgeous card. fab image and papers
Hugs
Doreen xx

Berry said...

This is just so darling Jayne I love those colours! Hugs Rebekah xx

Kelly said...

I love your card, so beautiful and rich in color! Your layered design is awesome too.
Have a great day,
Kelly

Sue B said...

Oh I love Retro Marci - she's wonderful and you've coloured her beautifully! The papers and embellishments are gorgeous… I really like those cute buttons!
Hugs Sue B xx

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, gorgeous colours and love the image!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, love the colours...I must remember to use my Martha Stewart PATP, looks gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and what a cute little image you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sandy said...

Cute as punch - love those buttons! A long time ago, I had a poodle skirt too. Now I guess I am just retro.
Sandy

Janice said...

Cute card Jayne, love the colours & colouring, Jx

Unknown said...

Love this!
So many layers, if I was to do that it wouldn't look right.
But you've got it spot on! (:
http://allcraftybitsnbobs.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...