Wednesday 6 November 2013

Puff the Magic Dragon

Good afternoon bloggers we have a fab new challenge starting today over at
We want you to lock away your rubber stamps and break out your digital stamps.
So for this challenge only no rubber stamps allowed.

Our generous sponsor is

I have used this cute dragon by Bugaboo and some scraps of paper from my box 
(I have no idea what the papers are called!)
The key is a Sizzix die that I had forgotten I had. The flower I made using more Sizzix dies and to finish off I frantaged the edges

Sorry for the rushed post but I really dont seem to have enough hours in the day at the moment.

Hugs
Jayne

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Well hello Jayne its been so long since I last came to see your beautiful creations and boy was I impressed today this image just popped out from your post so vibrant and beautiful just love it!! Hope you and your family are well Love Chanelle xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love the image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I like the sweet dragon image, the colours and the shape.
Kevin xx

Sandy said...

"Lived by the sea" .... Yes Jayne I am singing this song. Your card is so happy and beautifully made with wonderful colors!
Sandy

Wishcraft said...

Super cute little dragon and fab design, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card!!!

Bridie said...

Oh wow, fantastic card! I love all the bright colours

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...