Monday 31 March 2014

Spring Colours

Just a quick reminder that there is a new challenge at Stampin for the Weekend. You have until next Thursday to submit an entry that has a spring colour theme. You must use at least one stamped or digi image on your creation to be eligible to win a prize.

Our sponsor for this challenge is 
I have used a Mo Manning image coloured with distress ink markers.
The papers are by First Edition. I cut the card base using my Cricut.

Recipe
Papers - First Edition
Image - Mo Manning(penny black stamp)
Inks - Distress markers
Nesties die
Doohickey lace die by Magnolia

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne

4 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweetie! I love your soft colouring and gorgeous papers.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Jayne, I like the sweet image and the design.
Kevin xx

Anita said...

A beautiful card and your coloring is gorgeous!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable image and such a gorgeous card too.
luv
Debby

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...